LADY TOP | Vaginal Weight
Vaginal weights are not the same as Kegel (Ben Wa) balls.
The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC) states that vaginal weights can be recommended as a form of strengthening the pelvic floor for women suffering from stress incontinence (Evidence Based Medicine 1/A. – 186, Urogynaecological Guide).
Vaginal weights are used and recommended for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles at home by health professionals around the globe.
It is clinically proven that vaginal weights improve overall pelvic health within 8–12 weeks. Users increase the weight gradually as pelvic floor muscles become stronger.
A recent French study showed that 70% of stress incontinence cases can be treated or improved with the help of vaginal weights. It is also interesting that within the European Union, the lowest number of women suffering from incontinence or prolapse (per capita) is in France. And the reason for that is that women start regularly using vaginal weights when they are young. So their pelvic floor muscles are constantly trained, and are able to hold the organs of the lesser pelvis in the right anatomical position, preventing prolapse. And so they can prevent incontinence too!
Warning! DO NOT use the Lady Top Vaginal Weight during pregnancy!
The Lady Top Vaginal Weight is a therapeutic appliance, clinically tested and recommended by physicians, with two cones of different sizes for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles. The Lady Top Vaginal Weight set improves the general health of the lesser pelvis by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles, restoring bladder control, and improving sexual reaction and satisfaction.
Using Lady Top Vaginal Weights is ideal before and after pregnancy, to prepare the pelvic floor muscles for the pregnancy and delivery, and to regenerate the muscles after giving birth.
With severe cervical or vaginal prolapse, the use of vaginal weights might be problematic, so in such cases make sure you talk to your gynaecologist first.
Visit a LadyPower clinic to consult qualified medical specialists.
How does the Lady Top Vaginal Weight work?
By placing the vaginal weight in the vagina, the sensation of dropping it triggers a nerve reaction, contracting the muscles of the lesser pelvis around the vaginal weight to stop it from slipping out. (Bio-Feedback effect). The strength with which pelvic floor muscles react to this stimulus can be individually measured by testing it with different weights. The Lady Top Vaginal Weight will always give accurate information on the current condition of the pelvic floor muscles.
If the patient uses the wrong muscles—for example doing abdominal crunches or flexing the gluteal muscles—, she will lose the weight, it will slip out of the vagina.
These muscles (musculus-pubo-coccygeus), located between the pubis (pubo*) and the tailbone (coccygeus*), support the bladder and the womb. Keeping increasingly heavy weights in the vagina will increase the strength, stamina and reactivity of pelvic floor muscles.
The vaginal weight training programme, vaginal strengthening exercises, are an exact, targeted type of pelvic floor muscle exercises that greatly improve bladder weakness. These pelvic floor muscle exercises might treat bladder weakness, they can tighten the vagina and improve sexual sensation.
* Pelvic floor muscle = musculus pubo-coccygeus or PC muscles
* Pubo = Pubis
* Coccygeus = tailbone
Lady Top benefits
• Tight pelvic floor muscles
• Toned vagina
• Bladder control
• Improvement in sexual sensation and satisfaction
Lady Top special features
• Clinically proven results
• Comfortable, streamlined shape
• Progressive weights
• Easy to insert and remove
• Recommended by health professionals
• Clinically proven
• Efficient use
• Strengthens pelvic floor muscles
• Easy and simple to use
• Only 15–20 minutes of use per day
• Do not use during pregnancy!
1. The patient can locate her pelvic floor muscles instantly when she starts using the weight. If she uses the wrong muscles, she will drop the weight. It will slip out of the vagina. She can only keep the weight in the vagina if she flexes the pelvic floor muscles. You would be surprised to know how many women are unable to flex their pelvic floor muscles!
2. She strengthens her pelvic floor muscles through constant training and gradually increasing the weights, and reaches the maximum weight she can hold (different for everyone).
3. Vaginal weights are conical. If you pull the weight back on the top of the pelvic floor muscles (onto the pelvic floor muscles), the weight will move upward as you flex the muscle. When the muscles are fit enough, you will be able to train easily so that you let gravitation pull down the weight, then flex your muscles to allow the weight to move up thanks to its conical shape. This is the condition with which you can strengthen, improve another very important function of the vagina and the pelvic floor muscles: reception. When the penis penetrates the vagina, this function improves sexual sensation, and helps you and your partner reach satisfaction.
Segítségre van szüksége a megfelelő termék kiválasztásához?
Amennyiben bizonytalan a termék kiválasztása helyességét illetően, kérjen segítséget! Elérhetőségeink egyikén szívesen válaszolunk a felmerülő kérdéseire.